There are five newly decorated rooms, each one tailored to ensure you have the most comfortable stay possible.
Prices are for room only and start from £80 per night based on two people sharing. Breakfast will be served from our cafe menu between 8am – 10am.
Click to view breakfast menu…
- All rooms have fantastic views of either sea or hills.
- Children are very welcome and we have family rooms available. Cots are also available on request.
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms and tea and coffee making facilities.
- We supply towels, handwash, shampoo/shower gel and hair dryers.
- We have a good selection of books, games and some children’s toys in our communal living room area which you are welcome to use at any time.
- There is an iron and ironing board available on request.
- We can also offer a laundry service for a small charge.
We have free WiFi and Zennor has just received super fast broadband (at last!). I suppose if your name starts with a Z and you are at the end of the country you have to expect to wait!
All our beds have comfortable quality pocket sprung mattresses. All the bunk beds are full size and handmade from solid wood. All the linen/towels are of a high grade cotton.
Sorry but we are unable to accommodate pets. If you are visiting the cafe dogs are welcome outside in the garden area where there is fresh water available.
Check-in is from 12pm until 5:30pm After this time you will need to use the payphone in the porch to contact me on 0776 4818910 for check-in.
For cancellation of accommodation within 14 days of the due arrival date, a full charge will be made unless we are able to re-let the room at full price.
Please check our Accommodations page for more details of individual rooms.